9 Jan 2018

Chai Shayari | Tea Poetry in Urdu

Let's have a look a new category of Urdu Shayari that's I see so many times on social media sites, especially on Twitter. Chai Shayari and Tea Poetry in Urdu is a new collection of pickpotry.blogspot.com which can be used to take a cup of tea with your love and also with the friend. Chai par Shayari and Chai Poetry in Urdu for from here.





Subha -Subha Suraj Ka Sath Ho Parindo'n Ki Awaz Ho
Haath Main Chai Aur Yaado'n Main Aap Ho
Us Khushnuma Subha Ki Kya Baat Ho

Sardi kay mosam mein lagy muhabat ki thand๐Ÿ˜‰
Aur tu mujhy Tarap kay mange chai ki
 terhan..


Chai k uthay dhoyai me teri shakl nazr ati ha
Aksar tere khayalon me kho kr meri chai thandi ho jati ha



Wo HamSafar Tha Magar Uski Achi Kamai Na thi,
K Soup, Chai Usne Kabi Pilai Na Thi…๐Ÿ˜

Kabhi chai ki khushbuon se shaam saja karti thi.
Par jaane kab iss chai ne bhi rang badal liya.



Hope you have nothing bored with my this effort. Which is the most likely an amazing image that you want to see again and again in above collection? Tell me in the comments section with ideas. Thank you 

from Best Urdu Poetry Pics and Quotes Photos http://ift.tt/2qHCpL1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cento

street wall collage   -   Photo:PxHere The cento is a poetry form that I used with students but that I haven't used myself o...