29 Dec 2017

Best Urdu Shorts Poetry With Images

Short Urdu poetry is the combination of short lines of Urdu Poetry that will be in black blower with perfect designed. Nowadays people like's these types of Shayari pics. In this post, you're looking something new on pickpoetry.blogspot.com like new design new look and feel the love with someone. Yes, this is the first time I will try to share some Urdu Short Poetry in 2 lines. So let's go to see that below images.












Which is the only best image that you want to share with your beloved? Tell me in the comments section. Thank you 




from Best Urdu Poetry Pics and Quotes Photos http://ift.tt/2CaEm8k

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cento

street wall collage   -   Photo:PxHere The cento is a poetry form that I used with students but that I haven't used myself o...